Sunday, June 19, 2011

Only 30 More Days!

Time is flying by! I can't believe that I only have a month until surgery!! My mom was definitely right about waiting until July! Originally I wanted to have my surgery on June 30th, which would be in only 11 days! This way I have about half my summer to enjoy before I have surgery!

I am determined to have as much fun before surgery as possible! I'm hosting a jewelry party with my best friend tomorrow and going Valleyfair on Thursday! I've also been working more than I usually do. I work at a cookie shop in the mall and I want as many hours as I can get before the 19th! Especially since I don't know when I can come back! My boss has been very helpful with arranging my schedule so I can get hours an still have time to enjoy my summer while I can!

I spend as much time as I can outside (although the weather hasn't been entirely cooperative). I know I won't be able to do too much after having surgery so I am taking advantage of the time I do have! It's almost like a 'live like you're dying' thing except I'm not dying! I figure why waste time lying around now when that's all I'll be able to do a month from now?

I haven't been worrying too much about surgery. I'm saving all that stress for later! It's really a scary thing to think about, so I try not to think about it as much as possible. When the time comes I'm sure I'll be ready! Or at least I hope so!

I have more summer to enjoy so I'll update all my supporters closer to my surgery date (July 19th)!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment