Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pictures!

The day before my surgery, my surgeon had to inital me. Apparently, this was new policy and no one liked it but the nurses looked for it before proceeding with surgery.

 My wonderful boyfriend came to visit me!

 Kelsey was one of my main nurses and by far my favorite!  She was always cheerful which made being in the hospital much easier! 
 These are the two side incisions on my left side from the first day of surgery on December 29th. The small incision that isn't covere is from my chest tube.
 This is the scar on my back from the second surgery on December 30th. The two smaller incisions on each side of my back incision are from the fluid drains I had.
After having the IV in my right arm something they gave me made my whole arm bruise!  It looks much worse in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment