Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Time To Get This Ball Rolling!

In the words of my mom, "it's time to get this ball rolling!"  Meaning, here begins my journey through the good and bad scoliosis and very possibly surgery.  Although my previous two blog posts say they were posted today, they were not written today.  The first one was posted in January and the second was two week ago.  That's a side note though.  

Nothing much has changed since then.  I still have a little pain every now and then.  I'm still anxious about getting x-rays next week.  Even more anxious about getting the results!!  Right now it's simply a waiting game I have no choice but to play.

Few people know why I started this blog and I decided it was important for anyone who reads it to know the purpose.  In the past few months, my nerves have increased little by little at the thought of surgery.  I've turned to the internet in search of personal scoliosis surgery success stories but haven't found much.  I figured, I can't be the only one out there wishing I could hear some other people's stories about what I'm currently going through.  Hence, my blog was created.  

My intention is to give whoever reads my blog the full story of my journey through scoliosis.  I will keep it updated and answer any questions!  Scoliosis isn't as simple as it seems, especially for anyone who has it.  I can only hope that with my blog I can raise awareness of scoliosis and maybe even help prevent scoliosis surgery for some!

No comments:

Post a Comment